The TixTrack Salesforce Connector delivers a configurable object and field mapping for handling data coming from Ticketure into Salesforce as well as handling data coming from Salesforce into Ticketure.
To access this control follow these steps:
1. Log in to Salesforce as an Administrator or user who has full access to Salesforce Setup.
2. Navigate to Setup (cog in the upper right) and search for and select Custom Settings.
3. Within the list of Custom Settings, locate the TixTrack Entity Field Mapping label (Note: you may need to click the more option at the bottom of the list as it often falls outside of the first list pull).
4. Select Manage either from the list view or from the button at the top of the detail view.
5. Viewing/Editing any of these entries will provide details around where the data is coming from and where the data is going to be stored in the destination system.
The available fields are as follows:
- Name: Provide a Name for the mapping (no functional importance)
- Enabled: Is the mapping enabled and populating the data as received?
- From TixTrack: If the data is coming FROM TixTrack (Ticketure) into Salesforce, this value should be checked.
- Required: Is the value required in order to be processed? Strongly suggest leaving this unchecked/false.
- Source Entity/Object Name: The Ticketure Entity (as seen in the Push API payload) or Salesforce Object that will house the data to be processed.
- Source Field Name: The field from the corresponding Source Entity/Object that will contain the data to be synced.
- Target Entity/Object Name: The Object in the Target/Destination system that will be receiving this data element.
- Target Field Name: The field within the Target/Destination system that will be storing the data element.
Ex: In the above example/image, this setting is mapping Salesforce's Contact.MailingCity field to the User.City field within Ticketure.
* Warning: Changing any of the default values will result in the connector placing data in other locations within Salesforce/Ticketure, please do not adjust these values without consulting with your Salesforce Administrator and/or with Ticketure Support.
For assistance with setting up and testing field mappings, please Submit a Request with TixTrack/Ticketure Support.